Trinity doctor goes to Haiti to help earthquake victims - St. Petersburg Times

Trinity doctor goes to Haiti to help earthquake victims - St. Petersburg Times

My sister just sent me this article. it's great to read something real from an individual who has arisen to serve his fellow man. it's hard to find an article on the internet now that is covering the daily reality of life in Haiti. the US news has moved on to other non-significant headlines for the most part. i know there is a lot of people who care and who are doing pure and goodly deeds to assist our brothers and sisters in dire need...

Comments

  1. Allah’u'Abha I just found your blog and just wanted to let you know that I’ve been enjoying reading your blog, I just joined as a follower. Also just wanted to let you know that I’ve been recently starting to read the magazine called artful blogging, and just thought you might find it inspiring. I know I have,so much so that I decided to start my own blog to share my art with people. I’ve named it Lara’s Lovely Creations and the url is http://laraslovelycreations.blogspot.com/
    Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts